Re: Joe Kane

<< Subj:	 [TIG] Joe Kane
 Date:	98-08-10 09:46:38 EDT
 From:	lmiess at planet.eon.net (Lorne/Irene Miess)
 To:	telecine at alegria.com

 Greetings,

 Does anyone know the contents of Joe Kane's industy reference disk?

 Lorne Miess
 Studio Post & Transfer
 Edmonton

Lorne,

I worked in online with Joe Kane on this project, and even though I don't
recall chapter by chapter the contents of the disk, I may be able to put you
in direct contact with Joe Kane himself, who resides here in the valley (N.
Hollywood, I think ?).  He is a nice gentleman, dedicated to his craft.

David Crosthwait
Burbank

---
Thanks to Kodak for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1007 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Aug 10 08:48:51 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com