DreamWorks and Y2K issues

Has anyone else on the list doing business with Dreamworks received their
Year 2000 (Y2K) Century Compliance Information Request for Business
Partners and Service providers?

They are asking for confidential information such as "Does your core
business operation depend on any one customer for 25% or more of your
annual revenue?".

How this is any of their business, I can't imagine. My first instinct is of
course to tell them to go screw themselves, but moderation rules for the
moment.

How are others who no doubt have received the questionnaire dealing with
it?

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

Thanks to Filmworkers Club Dallas for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
998 subscribers in 39 countries on Sun Aug  2 12:08:45 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com