Re: Converting Between R'G'B' and 4:2:2 (The Impossibly Blue Sky)

On Jul 31, 12:04pm, Phil Mendelson wrote:

> >Off topic but the SGI types here might find it amusing : Under Irix enter
> >"audiopanel -spinaltap"
>
> How in the WORLD did you discover that, Rich?

Phil,
Lately, I seem to have a keyboard permanently attached to my fingers <g>. I
should clarify though - the spinaltap option (volume control 0-11) is available
on at least Onyx, Indigo2, Indy running Irix 6.2 and on Onyx2's running 6.4. It
is not on O2's and Octanes under 6.4.

--
Rich Torpey
LBTL

---
Thanks to Filmworkers Club Dallas for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 39 countries on Fri Jul 31 12:21:04 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com