RE: Scheduling software

Kay Sievert asked
>Is there any good telecine scheduling software out there?

Kay: your colleagues at Fotokem mentioned ScheduAll to me when I visited
recently. I hoped it was a good tip. But I had the same experience as
you, at the ScheduAll website: when will web marketers learn that the
concept of the www is "freedom of information" and that their
e-brochures will be read more widely if they are read free of
(apparent)commitment?

Still, now we've all dealt with the grammer (I can spell, I went to
collage too) (sic, sic), any genuine comments about scheduling software?
Anyone?

  Dominic Case
  Atlab Australia

---
Thanks to Grace & Wild and Digital Vision for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1001 subscribers in 39 countries on Sun Jul 26 16:36:18 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com