[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Telecine Forum <Telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: S/graph
- From: Ken Robinson <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 18:35:10 -0400
- Organization: Imagen Transfer
- Reply-To: flight4 at ibm.net
- Resent-Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 15:36:53 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"DT29VC.A.TeB.f3lu1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
A little off topic, but.....
Just had a call from someone who went to Miami for the show. He told me
that the Discreet stand was full and the Quantel stand empty. I told
him that was likely to happen as its a graphics show and Quantel isn't
so interesting to graphics people.
Am I right?
Imagen Transfer Ltda.
Avenida del Valle 738
Santiago de Chile
Fono: +56 2 73-VIDEO
Fax: +56 2 738 4134
186,282.396 miles per second. Not just a good idea..... It's the LAW!
Thanks to Grace & Wild and Digital Vision for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 39 countries on Sat Jul 25 15:36:10 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/