[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Wright Bros.
- To: "multiple recipients of" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Re: Wright Bros.
- From: "Martin Euredjian" <martinfx at email.msn.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 15:28:16 -0700
- Resent-Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 15:39:09 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"HnTMS.A.SfC.l39q1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
>I became quite familiar with their exploits when, at about the age of
>4, I was informed of my relationship to them (cousins once removed).
That is really neat! Alright, so you must know of all the cool Flight
History and Wright Bros. sites on the net. Any gems I should check out?
I'm really into flight. I've having been into R/C model airplanes ever
since I was a kid. One of these days, if I get enough courage together, I
might jump off a perfectly good cliff on a delta wing or something like
Thanks to Queue Systems and Lipsner Smith for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
996 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Jul 14 15:38:25 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/