Re: Re: Wright Bros.

On Jul 14, 12:56, "Martin Euredjian" wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] Re: Wright Bros.

> I'm not sure about that.  I'd have to do some research to find out.
> Check out the site I mentioned in my note.  It's the Wrights own accounts on

I became quite familiar with their exploits when, at about the age of
4, I was informed of my relationship to them (cousins once removed).

--Rob

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Queue Systems and Lipsner Smith for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
996 subscribers in 39 countries on Tue Jul 14 14:00:58 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com