[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wright Bros.
- To: "Martin Euredjian" <martinfx at email.msn.com>, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Wright Bros.
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 15:44:26 -0700
- In-Reply-To: "Martin Euredjian" <martinfx at email.msn.com> "Re: [TIG] 480P - Anyone know what this is?" (Jul 13, 15:13)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 15:45:20 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"XKZxb.A.-bD.X3oq1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
On Jul 13, 15:13, "Martin Euredjian" wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] 480P - Anyone know what this is?
> Others, such as Langley, had engine-powered flying machines before the
> Wright bros.
I know the Wrights worked with Octave Chanute, but were they aware of
Langley's efforts, or did they use his work in any way as a basis for
their own? My impression is that it was Chanute's influence on the
aerodynamic front that propelled the Wrights.
Senior Colorist, POP Santa Monica
and descended (remotely) from Wilbur and Orville Wright
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat is not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at tele.com KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
Thanks to Queue Systems and Lipsner Smith for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1000 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Jul 13 15:44:34 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/