Re: Cintel Changes

On Jul 13,  5:32, Paul Sutton wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] Cintel Changes

> Rob: if the nature of this post has offended your rules against advertisi
> ng

Adrian, I'm afraid this does run against the rules, and we've been
through this several times before...  If we let these kinds of
messages go out to the 1000 subscribers to the TIG then we have to
allow every competing manufacturer the same ability, and the result
would not be conducive to a meaningful exchange of ideas and
information.  The proper place for messages like these is the
telecine-announce list.

--Rob

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Queue Systems and Lipsner Smith for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1001 subscribers in 39 countries on Mon Jul 13 07:29:32 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com