[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Format Converters etc.
- To: 'Rob Lingelbach' <rob at alegria.com>, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: Format Converters etc.
- From: Tom McMahon <tlm at microsoft.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 22:39:51 -0700
- Resent-Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 22:41:10 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"zSgVOB.A.a5D.O3Zq1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
You should have answered to the other CC: mailing lists. Perhaps everyone
could have benefited by the replies....
From: rob at alegria.com [mailto:rob at alegria.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 1998 10:02 PM
To: multiple recipients of
Cc: telecine internet group
Subject: Re: [TIG] Format Converters etc.
On Jul 12, 19:10, Tom McMahon wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] Format Converters & Concatenated Format Conversions
> (If you don't feel comfortable favoring one vendor on a public list
> please send me mail privately. Answers are for my consumption only.
> This is for a demo I am working on for the fall and I am wondering
> which equipment I
Tom, I think a survey such as this should be sent through me first
before posting to the TIG....
Thanks to Queue Systems and Lipsner Smith for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
1002 subscribers in 39 countries on Sun Jul 12 22:40:25 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/