Re: Global Settings for Positioning

David wrote:

> Is there a way to bypass the positioning settings and then transfer a
> project without all the *pan-and-scan*  descisions that have been
> made?

David,

I'm never one to take away another mans mark-up. However, disabling the pan
list is a single mouse click operation on the Renaissance that sounds like
it will fit your project just fine. Provided you color hasn't drifted on the
Gold (what are the odds of that friends?),  I would book about twice the
running time with a small bumper to fix that nasty color drift. It's really
just a matter of an additional laydown. Happens every day.

I wonder what the IRE correlation is for Gold drift vs. days since first
correction.

--Bob
Bob Festa                                    festa at pacbell.net
Director of Advanced Imaging    festa at encorevideo.com
Encore Santa Monica                  310 656 7663

---
Thanks to Brian Borne, Steve Franko, & Pete Mountanos for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 39 countries on Sun Jul 12 19:13:39 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com