the best job in each of these cases.  I won't mention individual votes, and
even if 100% of the respondents vote for any one given model I may not be
able to use that one due to availability, but I'll try.):

#1) If you had to use a 1035/30I to 1080/30I format converter come November
1st, which one would you choose?

#2) If you had to use a 1080/30I to 1035/30I format converter come November
1st, which one would you choose?

#3) If you had to use a 1035/30I to 720/60P format converter come November
1st, which one would you choose?

#4) If you had to use a 720/60P to 1080/30I format converter come November
1st, which one would you choose?

#5) If you had to use a 720/60P to 1035/30I format converter come November
1st, which one would you choose?

#6) If you wanted to represent 1080/30I at its best what monitor and/or
projection system would you choose to use in the October/November time
frame?

---
Thanks to Brian Borne, Steve Franko, & Pete Mountanos for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 39 countries on Sun Jul 12 19:10:39 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com