Re: Sneaking Past the 1000 Mark

On Jul 8, 23:10, Bill Hogan wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] Sneaking Past the 1000 Mark

> Rob:  When did we sneak past the 1000 subscription mark with many
> more reading the postings on a non-subscribed basis?

We've been hovering around 1003 for the past month or so... about 3
new subscribers per week, but about 3 then current subscribers fall
off due to attrition or mail problems.

One of the ramifications of the (un)subscription rate is that the
subscriber directory I've maintained since the beginning is quite
out-of-date, so it's down until I get a spare day or so to work on it.

--Rob

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Doug Leighton, Joyce Brady, & Gary Coates for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1004 subscribers in 38 countries on Thu Jul  9 08:39:33 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com