panoramic film?

Can someone help David Wei with the following question? Please be sure
to direct your responses to him at the email address
jenston at public.guangzhou.gd.cn
--thank you.

On 7/2/98 at 13:36, jenston at public.guangzhou.gd.cn (jenston) wrote:

 Dear Rob:

     We have an old film directed in 1940s.We are going to show this film
 on a panoramic screen by three projectores.We need your help:
     1,Because the original film was not produced by a panoramic
 camera,is it possible for you to transfer it into panaoramic video.
     2,Of course,you should greately improve the quality of video
 transfered from the film.Is it possible?
     3,The film is about 300 minutes.If you can do those above,how much
  does it cost?

     Please give me your answer as soon as possible.

     David Wei

---
Thanks to Kevin Shaw, Avenue Edit, and Modern Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 38 countries on Mon Jul  6 17:38:27 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com