Re: noisey pictures, impossible question

Sound more like Grain than noise.  Underexposed neg with lots of blacks???
And still you need to be careful winding in the reduction system, nothing
changes from what we all have been saying earlier.

White dots eh?

Ken

--
*****************************
Ken Robinson

Fono: +56 2 73-VIDEO
     738 4336

Fax:  +56 2 738 4134

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Trans/EFX Systems for supporting the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1007 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Jul  3 04:53:41 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com