Re: DVNR

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 13:01:11 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:
>I wrote to this newsgroup recently regarding my concerns about the
>side-effects of the above.

Since Mr. Newman fails to respond directly to any messages answering his,
and insists on using a trade name while seemingly disparaging noise
reduction in generic terms, I'd like to suggest that he is trolling (that's
where you lob a hand grenade into a newsgroup or list and stand back to see
what happens and how many responses you get).

Mr. Newman, either identify yourself as to what you do and who you work
for, and state whether you have a problem with a specific product or noise
reduction in general, or stop wasting my time.

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

Thanks to Trans/EFX Systems for supporting the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1004 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Jun 26 08:17:55 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com