Re: DVNR

Why do you insist on calling Noise Reduction, DVNR?  When it is clearly
Noise Reduction in general that you are complaining about.  On the basis
that you can now even Noise Reduce on your own TV set.....  Well?

So lets do less of a diservice to poor ol' Digital Vision, who try quite
hard!

Ken.

BENNY NEWMAN wrote:

> I wrote to this newsgroup recently regarding my concerns about the
> side-effects of the above. A statement was made that this was an
> excellent tool "when used sparingly" and "in the hands of an experienced

snip.....

--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Trans/EFX Systems for supporting the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1004 subscribers in 38 countries on Thu Jun 25 18:50:32 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com