1,000 hours to transfer

Hi everyone

We have more than one thousand hours of  35 mm negative which we want to
transfer to Beta Digital and possibly doing some re-touching
(frame-by-frame)
on some of the footage, since some of it was shot back in 1940.

We don't know if the best alternative is to buy a telecine or to
sub-contract this services with some other company.

I would be glad in receiving suggestions and/or proposals on both
alternatives.

We are located in Brazil.

I will  appreciate very much your answers

Best Regards

Lucas de Oliveira
Digital Image Systems
Sao Paulo - Brazil

---
Thanks to John Seberg and Don Ver Ploeg for supporting the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Jun 24 19:35:04 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com