Re: RE> Dbeta offspeed mod

>>Alan Davis at Digital Synergy in LA is one of the reps for
>the product.  Art Mayrose is behind it and he has a good
>reputation with vtrs in LA.  Does some other company offer an offspeed kit?
>snip
>Dennis Morton
>525 Post
>Hollywood, CA

This is the only kit that I know about that works well.  If anyone needs
contact information for Alan Davis or Art Mairose, email me and I'll be glad
to forward the number.  Usual disclaimer: I receive no compensation from
these people.

Craig Nichols
Director of Engineering
Todd-AO Video Services
1135 N. Mansfield Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90039
craign at todd-ao.com
213-465-1231 / 465-2579 fax

---
Thanks to John Seberg and Don Ver Ploeg for supporting the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
1003 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Jun 24 16:26:55 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com