TIG activity: how to see (&jobs)

Today I've answered several messages to me personally from TIG
subscribers, asking if there is something wrong, as no postings have
been received.

It's just a slow couple of days, people are either busy or on
vacation-- this happens at periods throughout the year.

There's an easy way to see if the paucity of messages reflects on your
ability to receive them: check the TIG web archives at
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/archives.html

Incidentally, the next telecine-announce digest, due out momentarily,
will have several job opportunities in telecine.  These ads are also
on the TIG webpages, and a quick look indicates there are openings for
colorists in Egypt, Mexico, Singapore, Florida, Vancouver.

thanks.
--Rob Lingelbach
TIG admin
de novo brasil!

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Mary Zaller of John Watkinson & Assoc. for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
993 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Jun 17 19:14:17 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com