Re: Refurbished SGIs

I received this message in response to the refurbished SGI's.

Hope it is of interest.

Ken

--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Neal Kassner and Hans Lehmann for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
990 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Jun 12 16:53:36 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com