Re: C-Reality

I am pleased to hear that the C-R is coming along...  I think a great many
people are interested, so do post updates regularly.

Ken

--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,282.396 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
Thanks to Neal Kassner and Hans Lehmann for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
991 subscribers in 38 countries on Fri Jun 12 09:23:34 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com