RE: Clever Marketing

And, Christopher Bacon post :
I thought I read somewhere that there was supposed to be a way you could
call
up, pay more money, and they'd send a code to your player that would
rejuvenate the disks for a few more plays.

No, it was mentioned, I just glossed over it. In fact, it is available in a
tiered format. $3.25 to view the disc after the initial 48 hours have
expired, or to view it on another player; and $10-20 to permanently
unscramble the disc.

CB Gaines,colorist
Monaco Video, S.F.

---
Thanks to International Image Services for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
985 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Jun 10 21:01:16 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com