Re: RE: Clever Marketing

Message text written by INTERNET:telecine at alegria.com
>In a message dated 06/10/1998 16:28:56, you wrote:

<<hopefully there is some sort of recycling program for the discs?  I
find it incredible that there might not be.>>

>I've often wondered as to the viablility of disks as frisbee's myself.
Perhaps
>as Jewelry?

I hang AOL CD's with fishing line from the branches of my Mission Fig tree,
the wind spins 'em, reflections keep most birds off the fruit.

Bruce N. Goren

---
Thanks to International Image Services for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
985 subscribers in 38 countries on Wed Jun 10 14:57:08 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com