Re: Color Analyzer

At 10:58 AM 6/9/98 -0700, Dean wrote:
>Another CRT analyzer
>Graesby SLS 9400.  I've used this one and like its excellent EL
>display contrast and brightness as well as wide viewing angle.  Unlike
>the Philips unit, the probe cup stays in place on the CRT face

I'm using a Minolta CA-100, but would purchase either the Phillips or
Graesby if I were buying one today. I like the Minolta's accuracy, and the
cup usually stays on better than the Phillips, but I dislike the fact that
the Minolta is big, and that it has to be plugged in. I believe the Graesby
is a little less money than the Minolta or Phillips. It is also portable,
like the Phillips.  It appears to be a little less cumbersome than the
Phillips, or (especially) the Minolta.

As usual, no paid endorsements.

Craig Nichols
Director of Engineering
Todd-AO Video Services
craign at todd-ao.com
213-465-1231 / 465-2579 fax

---
Thanks to International Image Services for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
982 subscribers in 37 countries on Tue Jun  9 11:49:05 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com