[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Color Analyzer
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Color Analyzer
- From: <AntlerProd at aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:17:38 EDT
- Resent-Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:19:26 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"c3Bk4.A.X1B.r5Wf1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I have been using the Philips PM5639 color analyzer for a number of years now.
It is much easier to use than the Minolta because it gives you a picture
graphing out where the reading is in color space, making it very easy to set
blacks and whites for 6500 or whatever you are using. It also has setups for
SMPTE and EBU phosphors.
The Post Group West
Thanks to International Image Services for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
984 subscribers in 37 countries on Tue Jun 9 10:18:31 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/