Re: Legalizers

At 10:08 AM 6/8/98 -0500, charlies at nationalvideocenter.com wrote:
>We're looking for a digital proc amp to clip our FDL60 output. We are
looking for units that can produce strict interpretations
>of NTSC compliance. We've looked at Videotek's DPA100, and it looks
promising. We're wondering if there's anything with a little
>more sophisticated processing, like knees for the clipping circuits.
>Appreciate your time, and any info you can provide.
>Charley Suydam

Charley,
        you might want to look at the Hewlett Packard QA 100 Quality advisor.

Jim Goessinger
Applied Electronics,
Toronto, Canada

---
Thanks to International Image Services for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
983 subscribers in 37 countries on Mon Jun  8 13:43:23 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com