Re: Bulworth on 35mm, not video.

On Fri, 05 Jun 1998 20:00:39 -0700, you wrote:
>Regarding my post about the movie Bulworth:
>
>I was referring to a 35mm C'scope print, not electronic projection.
>
>Michael C. Kaye

Then I must have misunderstood your post.

At what point in the process do you believe the movie went to HD video, and
why do you think they would take that intermediate step on the way to a
release print?

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.

Thanks to International Image Services for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
985 subscribers in 37 countries on Sat Jun  6 09:09:17 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com