rank hibeam projector help?

if you can help Mr. Fallows below, please respond to his address,
sf at btinternet.com, thanks.
--Rob

--- Forwarded mail from sf at btinternet.com

can any one help me with rank hi beam video projecter i am new to this
 passtime and require some assistance regarding operation of
 said projecter plus details of spares and suppliers.my main
 problem is i do not have the external controller/programer so
 am unable to verify full operation of this unit any
 assistance,leads,hints much appreiciated. many thanks s fallows

--- End of forwarded message from sf at btinternet.com

---
Thanks to International Image Services for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
985 subscribers in 37 countries on Fri Jun  5 22:04:17 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com