June 3, 1948 (was: Re: 16 by)

On Jun 3, 17:14, Bill Hogan wrote:
} Subject: Re: [TIG] 16 by 9 test film

> This is an interesting statement since your message to the TIG was
> encoded with the date of June 3, 1948. Don't mean this as a statement

But Bill, in June, 1948, the Soviet Union began the Berlin Blockade,
cutting West Berlin off from the West.  I believe this message is from
the past, and is meant to warn us of impending Cold War, and that
'standards' is a euphemism for 'borders' which as everyone knows were
not honored either.  Hence the bookstore of the same name, which
attempts to trample the competition...

--Rob

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Ken Robinson and Ken Cosi for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
986 subscribers in 37 countries on Wed Jun  3 17:50:14 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com