Re: Subscribe/telecine

On May 30, 12:26, Precold Pvt Limited wrote:
} Subject: Re: Subscribe/telecine

> thanks for the assistance. Where would I be able to get information on the
> Telecine? I am currently ignorant of it's capabilities etc.
>
> Regrads,
>
> Shah Murad.

Shah, this is a very deep subject, and I really don't know where to
begin.

Could someone on the Telecine Internet Group write a quick explanation
of telecine, which we could publish on the web?

--Rob

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Rich Torpey and MTI for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
986 subscribers in 36 countries on Sat May 30 08:40:06 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com