Re: Subscribe/telecine

On May 29, 15:28, Precold Pvt Limited wrote:
} Subject: Subscribe/telecine

[from Pakistan]

> Dear Sir,
>
> we are interested in purchasing a Telecine. Need information regarding the

Shah, I have forwarded your message to the Telecine Internet Group.
Many manufacturers are represented on this group; I'm certain some
will be in touch with you.

I will subscribe you to the TIG mailinglist as well, today.

regards
--Rob

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Rich Torpey and MTI for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
982 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri May 29 07:12:17 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com