Subject: Purchase of Telecine.
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 01:51:07 -0700

Dear Sir,

we are interested in purchasing a Telecine. Need information regarding the
total equipment/it's uses and manufacturers. Also, if secondhand units
available, preferably from nearby countries,e.g. South East Asia, U.A.E etc.

I am at the moment completely ignorant about the Telecine and it's
capabilities but am very interested to learn and wish to establish a
Production house in Pakistan. Would appreciate all assistance.

Thank you,

Shah Murad.

--- End of forwarded message from precold at cyber.net.pk (Precold Pvt Limited)

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Rich Torpey and MTI for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
982 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri May 29 07:09:36 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com