Re: Los Angeles: Drew Marsh remembered

At 3:30 PM 5/26/98, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>Those who would like to get together and share stories, toast, and
>otherwise honor the late Drew Marsh, are invited to the Hollywood
>Athletic Club on Thursday, May 28, after 6:30 PM.  Drew liked to shoot
>pool there.
>
>--Rob

Nicely done, Rob. I'll be there with the story about Drew in Vegas a couple
of years back. Can I ask if you'll be a collecting point on the night for
the fund for Drew's kids?

Mike

(Drew's commie Limey buddy)

P.S. someone needs to come on down with the story about how Drew got to be
known as "The Six Million Dollar Man". Thar's many a yarn to be spun.

Thanks to Rich Torpey and MTI for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
981 subscribers in 36 countries on Wed May 27 09:41:57 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com