Re: demo reels- colorists

On May 24,  5:20, Geoff Boyle wrote:
} Subject: [TIG] demo reels- colorists

> The colourists reels that I've seen in London have all been collections of
> complete commercials.

would you say it is de rigeur in London for all colorists to have
reels?

> montage then 5 current commercials then a longer historical collection

that seems like a good way to go about it Geoff.  Must involve some
work, keeping the historical section up-to-date.

--Rob

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Rich Torpey and MTI for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
985 subscribers in 36 countries on Sat May 23 23:41:54 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com