Postproduction Humor

This was on CIS at about the same time as the previous post:

Message:	#335964, S/8  Subtopic 8
Date:	Fri, Jan 5, 1996 4:27:11 AM
Subject:	Everybody lies...
From:	Charles Migel 100245,3075
To:	Don Landis 71673,3612 (received)
How about a list I recieved from a customer service troubleshooter recently:
Seeing how this is the season for favorite top 10 lists, I'll follow with
my 10 favorite video lies, as told by users:
	10	It was a drop frame time code tape when I put it up
	9	Some guy from the factory told us it would do that
	8	It wasn't woking before I called you
	7	Of course I saved my list to disk, it's just that the computer can't
find it now
	6	There was a tape loaded before
	5	The power cord must have just jumped out of the socket, it was plugged
in before
	4	The other editor said it worked that way in the facility he used to work in
	3	It works that way in our other editing rooms
	2	I thought it said in the manual .....
And the number 1 greatest lie.....
	1	I've always done it that way before, and it's worked !!

David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood, CA USA

---
Thanks to daVinci Systems for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
981 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon May 18 15:51:04 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com