Drew Marsh

--- Forwarded mail from (Shana Halpin)

From:  (Shana Halpin)
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 17:00:52 -0700

**It seems I've put myself in the position of the one to
deliver the latest news and updates.  At this moment, I
wish I could reconsider.  I spoke to Kathy this morning and
she informed me that Drew's injuries proved too much
for him to endure.  Drew passed away last night, Saturday
May 16th, at Methodist Hospital in Dallas. I know there are
no words I can say to lessen the shock or take away the
sadness, but I can tell you that having been with him last week,
he was definitely aware of the love and support you all
were sending his way.  There's not a doubt in my mind! I'm
sorry to be the one to place such a heavy burden in everyone's
heart.  Please continue to pray for Kathy, Brandon, Jeremy and
the rest of the family.  The next few months will prove to be
overwhelming and they will appreciate the the love and support.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL - Shana

Shana Halpin
 USA - Sunday, May 17, 1998 at 17:00:51 (PDT)

--- End of forwarded message from (Shana Halpin)

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to daVinci Systems for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
981 subscribers in 36 countries on Sun May 17 22:05:13 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com