[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Post Production Humour
- To: Telecine Forum <Telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Post Production Humour
- From: Ken Robinson <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 01:08:38 -0400
- Organization: Imagen Transfer
- Reply-To: flight4 at ibm.net
- Resent-Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 22:07:34 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"AMO-TB.A.vlF.tBnX1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Or the T shirt that some kind person (Dwight Thornton) made me wear at
How many telecine engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
None, real telecines don't have light bulbs.
Av.Cristobal Colon 4733
Santiago de Chile
Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax +56 2 228 5871
186,282.396 miles per second. Not just a good idea..... It's the LAW!
Thanks to Gamma & Density for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
985 subscribers in 36 countries on Sat May 16 22:06:47 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/