2K work with Spirit

>How long would you expect to spend, and at what expense

As the colorist I'd be working with would be the one that had done my
dailies and the Avid copies and was familiar with the material :-)

I'd expect to take around 50 hours, however, this time could be spent at a
lower rez and the copies for approval would be made at this rez.

Once this approval was obtained output would be at Hi-rez to film.

I'd expect it to cost around the current price of $750 per hour but I'd
expect a considerable discount for that length of booking :-)

Cheers

Geoff Boyle...personal website http://www.saccard.com