RE>Re: 2K work with Spirit

>maybe these telecines are just the start and the outputs of
>which will lead to perhaps stylized, coloured projects, for
>instance a brooding feel as opposed to providing elements for VFX.

I think that you've hit the nail on the head here Paul.

I've heard of a number of projects that are/intend taking this route, with
possibly just the odd shot being comp'd.

As I've said before I find the idea of having the creative control of the
image that TK gives me for TV available for cinema almost enough of an
incentive to stop making commercials for a while and join the film
industry :-)

Almost.

Cheers

Geoff Boyle...personal website http://www.saccard.com