Re: Accuglow

  Hello,

   Graham Collett wrote....

>. Does anyone have experience with using accuglow on a
> MKIII. How is it?

  I installed the Accuglow kit on our TurboII telecine about two
months ago and like it very much.   It's not too difficult to put in
and it works very well.  The kit comes with new afterglow amps, burn
board,  waveform generator board, and two shading cards.   When
installed, the normal burn, shading, and afterglow adjustments work
much better than the stock boards.  You can adjust the new afterglow
boards to achieve almost perfect afterglow alignment. The boards also
have aperture circuitry that if used in small amounts results in a
very nice picture.  Burn and shading adjustments also work very well
and there seems to be a noticeable reduction in general machine noise.
   The reason we decided to buy the Accuglow was to improve the
run-stop  level difference and other slight burn-shading related
artifacts.  All these problems were resolved when we installed the
kit and the general improvement in the machine was well worth the
price.

  Of course I am not paid  for any of my comments...just a satisfied
customer....

  Yours Truly,
David Warner
Filmgroup at Crawford Communications
tel  404-875-5403  fax 404-875-4908

---
Thanks to Richard Anthony and Grant Keith for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
979 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri May  8 13:19:47 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com