update: Drew

Chris Doros of Filmworkers Club Dallas sent me this update on Drew
Marsh this morning:

--- Forwarded mail from cdoros1 at airmail.net

Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 09:53:45 -0700
From: Chris Doros <cdoros1 at airmail.net>
To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
Subject: Re: marsh page

Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> Chris, what's your assessment of Drew's condition?

Rob,
I wish I had more to tell you but I don't. Drew's condition is still the
same: Critical- no change. I went to the hospital on Thurs and dropped
off all the messages everyone sent. I spent some time talking to him, I
hope he heard me, told him that everyone is pulling for him. The doctors
& nurses won't tell you much, just that they're taking this day by day.
If there is any change believe me I will let everyone know, as for now
we're saying our prayers and hoping he will fight this thing and pull
through.

Chris Doros
FWC Dallas

--- End of forwarded message from cdoros1 at airmail.net

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Richard Anthony and Grant Keith for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
979 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri May  8 11:42:05 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com