Re: Help! aspect ratio conversion with vitc

>Does anyone on this group have any experience with converting 16x9 525
>to letterbox with the 3 line vitc read to create windows in the black.
>An aspect ratio convertor (16x9 525-letterbox) that passes the vertical
>interval uneffected would probably solve my current problem, so any help
>finding one of those would also be helpful. Thanks in advance for any
>help.

Saw a couple at NAB. Snell & Wilcox makes a great looking unit, but I don't
have the details on it around that I can find. Call them at 408/260-1000
for details. Also saw a unit from Axon called the Arc 2000. Contact them at
888/919-9379 or 212/265-6865. Please keep us advised as this is a good
question that I never asked.

-Michael Walker
Hollywood Digital
213/465-0101

---
Thanks to Richard Anthony and Grant Keith for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
977 subscribers in 36 countries on Thu May  7 11:43:38 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com