update: Drew Marsh

For those who don't have access to the web, here is the latest news
from Shana Halpin about Drew Marsh, Colorist at Filmworkers Club
Dallas, who is hospitalized with a critical injury:

**HEY EVERYONE IT'S ME AGAIN.  WELL, THE DAYS ARE LONG, MINUTES SEEM
LIKE AN ETERNITY AND PROGRESS IS SLOW, BUT IT SEEMS THERE IS PROGRESS
BEING MADE.  THE DOCTORS HAVE A WAY OF KEEPING YOU GROUNDED AND ARE
RELUCTANT TO PREDICT THE FUTURE, BUT AS FOR THE HOUR TO HOUR PROGRESS
THEY SEEM TO BE RELATIVELY PLEASED.  THE EMAILS ARE STILL BEING PASSED
ALONG TO DREW SO KEEP THEM COMING.  AGAIN, MANY THANKS FROM KATHY &
FAMILY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS, PRAYERS & GOOD WISHES.  I'LL BE SEEING DREW
AGAIN TOMORROW BUT WON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET UNTIL I RETURN
HOME ON FRIDAY.  I'LL BE SURE TO PASS ALONG ANY INFORMATION I HAVE
THEN.  NOW IS WHEN WE NEED THE OLD DREW TO SURFACE . . . GET PISSED &
FIGHT THIS THING!  SEE YOU ALL SOON - SHANA Shana Halpin USA -
Wednesday, May 06, 1998 at 21:49:00 (PDT)

The Drew Marsh Page for messages to Drew and family is:
http://www.alegria.com/telecine/marsh.html

--Rob

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Tim Ready of VAS Group for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
978 subscribers in 36 countries on Wed May  6 22:20:44 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com