[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Help! aspect ratio conversion with vitc
- To: telecine group <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: Help! aspect ratio conversion with vitc
- From: "Vince Forcier" <vforcier at rolandhouse.com>
- Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 14:04:15 -0400
- Resent-Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 11:00:42 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"BvM87B.A.VHB.aUKU1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Does anyone on this group have any experience with converting 16x9 525
to letterbox with the 3 line vitc read to create windows in the black.
An aspect ratio convertor (16x9 525-letterbox) that passes the vertical
interval uneffected would probably solve my current problem, so any help
finding one of those would also be helpful. Thanks in advance for any
Director of Engineering
Roland House Inc.
Thanks to Tim Ready of VAS Group for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
978 subscribers in 36 countries on Wed May 6 10:59:48 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/