an apology

A message was posted on April 2 to the TIG for which the author, David
Kaleshian, wishes to send the following apology:

--- Forwarded mail from "Rogue Man" <plunger at gte.net>

To: "Rob Lingelbach" <rob at alegria.com>
Subject: Re: Hello Rob
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 22:58:13 -0700

 First I would like to thank Rob for letting post this final message
on the TIG.  I am sending this to apologize to all unintended
recipients of my misguided post. Albeit the message looked like a
attack, it was just a silly attempt to stir up some emotion before
NAB.  I personally have used the Aaton system for many years and find
that for the most part it does what Aaton claims it does.  As for
Chicago I was born and raised there and had to put up with those
"Moose"quitoes (mosquitoes) many a night.

 Farewell and Goodbye
 David Keleshian

--- End of forwarded message from "Rogue Man" <plunger at gte.net>

---
Thanks to Tim Ready of VAS Group for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
978 subscribers in 36 countries on Sun May  3 08:41:46 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com