Re: historic video editing reference

>Bill Hogan wrote:
>Jack is also known for the Calaway Editing System.  I don't think he even mentions his own
>credit on the museum site.  Best of Luck  to Jack.

Jack was also responsible for the AVRS, forerunner to the TLC.  Jack, among others is indirectly
responsible for me being in this part of the business.  Thanks, Jack.

Gary Adams

---
Thanks to David Northrop & David Bernstein for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
974 subscribers in 36 countries on Sun Apr 26 10:06:44 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com