TIG archive index order

from a suggestion by Bill Hogan, I've rewritten the TIG archive
indexing resources to create index pages in reverse chronological
order, such that an access of the TIG archives will load the most
recent messages first.  I'm using this format for the 1998 index only,
the other years still load the old way (until I have a spare few hours
to redo them as well).  This change should help those with slow net
connections (the index grows larger with each message, and can take
some time to load completely) catch up with recent postings they may
have missed for one reason or another.

I took the opportunity to add a new author index resource as well.

(this message will trigger a rebuild to the new index format,
hopefully :])

--Rob
TIG admin

rob at tele.com                    KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Bob Buckner & Dwaine Maggart for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
965 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Apr 20 20:31:31 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com