     From: bill topazio [mailto:bt at mte.com]
     Sent: Monday, April 20, 1998 10:38 AM
     To: Tom McMahon; TK
     Subject: NHK?

     Tom-
     What can you tell us about the crazy rumors regarding NHK and
     various "table-3" comparisons that issued from Vegas during NAB?

     Bill Topazio, VP/Engineering     bt at mte.com     v:212-907-1225
     Manhattan Transfer / Edit        New York, NY   f:212-687-2719

Thanks to Bob Buckner & Dwaine Maggart for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG.  Contact rob at alegria.com
965 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Apr 20 08:08:59 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com