[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Production design for B&W to color spot.
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: RE: Production design for B&W to color spot.
- From: doctorpepper at thevine.net
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 20:54:06 -0800
- Resent-Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 20:52:57 -0700
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"cii-yC.A.i9D.wNCO1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: SmartList account <slist at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Rob adds to our discussion the following:
RO>At risk of sounding like a purist, I'm generally a proponent of doing
RO>as much as can be done in camera to further the achievement of a
RO>particular result, as this can bring more integrity to the image.
Well put, Rob.
to: IN:rob at alegria.com
cc: IN:telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
Thanks to Howie Burch/Nice Shoes for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
960 subscribers in 36 countries on Fri Apr 17 20:52:11 PDT 1998
subscribe/unsubscribe with that Subject: to telecine-request at alegria.com
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/